Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Too Much Luggage, Not Enough Arms

As now both my mother and the arctic hell-hole of Mentor, Ohio is determined to keep me here, I decided that it would be a good time to survey my luggage that is taking up the greater part of my living room, and that I wanted to take a Playboy style photo shoot with my new significant other, "my life in three bags."  However, trying to keep it classy, I decided that I wouldn't ask my father to take the shots of me, and I'd try and do it myself.  Given that my luggage is the size of Rhode Island, I was having a difficult time fitting my sexy body and three suitcases into the frame without looking like I was constipated.  I still wanted to keep Myspace classiness, you know?  Anyways...my flight leaves in 16 hours, and I'll be stuck in Chicago O'Hare all day.  I'll make an awesome tourist video there, I think.


Peace out, next time you hear from me, I'll be in London.  (Hopefully...I may be stuck facing the hairy arms and unpleasant demeanor of a TSA agent).

2 comments:

  1. lol! i literally loled with that picture of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. and please make that tourist video and post it!!! lol . sin embargo, nothing will top nuestra boda, nunca!

    ReplyDelete